Time to stop wondering what material start teaching to your little learner. Done for you kind of program. Click, watch, print and work with your child with this course that will:
1) Teach the same lessons in a bilingual setting for those kids and families who are non-native speakers.
These lessons are meant to help the students transition from English to Spanish through techniques and strategies used through each video lesson.
2) Teach new material in an immersive class to those children and families that understand the language and want to keep improving with support and resources. These lessons and activities are meant to fully engage the students using only Spanish.
You will get:
- 23 lessons taught to your child and your family, through videos and printable material.
- Greetings, shapes, numbers, colors, pets, farm animals, zoo animals, weather, routines, ABC, fruit, vegetables, days of the week, months of the year, seasons, feelings, opposites, etc.
- These 23 lessons are divided in:
- 1) Section taught in English and Spanish
- 2) Section taught only in Spanish
- 3) Section of activities for each lesson
- BONUS # 1: Story Times + Activities includes: Brown bear, the very hungry caterpillar, if you give a moose a muffin, pinkalicious, the little blue truck, and more.
- BONUS # 2: Collection of music
- BONUS # 3: A special BILINGUAL, y qué? t-shirt for your child
This is a DIY kind of program. You take charge of the time and schedule when you want to work with your child.
By clicking purchase you are agreeing to all the Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer of the programs.